It's simple to return an unused item using our Self Service Return process.
Step 1: Prepare Your Item(s)
- Items returned through the self service procedure should be unused and in their original packaging.
- Your original packaging should have a barcode on the outside. This is required to quickly and effectively process your return.
Step 2: Process Your Return
- Login to your account via the My Account tab at the top of the site.
- Go to My Orders and select the correct order number.
- Check the items that you would like to return and select "Return these Items" at the bottom of the page.
- Select whether you would like to receive store credit or to receive a refund.
- Your return mailing label and return authorization will be available to print and will be sent to you by email.
Step 3: Prepare and Mail your Shipping Box
- We prefer that you reuse your original shipping box and packaging in order to make sure that the item is secure or use a new, unmarked box and appropriate packaging materials. You are responsible to ensure that the item is returned in new condition to our warehouse. Include the shipping authorization in your box.
- Remove any old shipping labels or markings from your shipping box
- Seal the box and attach the return label (you MUST use the zestt label with the address and RMA #)
- PLEASE NOTE: The return label does not include postage. You are responsible for the costs of returning the item.
Upon receipt of your item, it will be inspected by our warehouse within 48 hours and your refund will be issued. Please note that you may need to allow an additional 2-10 days for your financial institution to post the refund to your account.